The greatest part with buying used at a dealership, is the peace of mind you have driving away. All our vehicles go through inspections and service them accordingly.
3 Months 5,000 Km's
Gary Moe Auto Group will repair or replace any of the covered components in your vehicle as described in the section “covered components” listed in this policy if required due to the failure of defective covered part for the period of time or distance indicated above. Which ever should occur first. The time or distance limitations are measured from and commenced with the date of sale and kilometers indicated on your bill of sale at the time of delivery. Replacement will be made with like kind and quality. Coverage includes fluid when required as part of a covered part. In order to receive the full coverage of this policy you must, at your expense, maintain the vehicle in accordance with the original manufactures recommendations. Evidence of proper service may be requested in the event of a claim. Keep receipts from all maintenance work performed.
Coverage applies only to the parts listed herein.
1. ENGINE ASSEMBLY -All internally lubricated parts, including: Pistons, Pins, and rings; Connecting rods and bearings; Crankshaft and main bearings; camshaft, followers, and cam bearings; push rods, valves, springs, guides, seats and lifters, rocker arms, shafts, bushings; timing gear, chain or belt, tensioners, and retainers; eccentric shaft; and oil pump. Engine head(s) and engine block if damaged by the failure of an internally lubricated part. Also covered are the following: water pump; fuel pump; oil pan; intake and exhaust manifold; engine mounts and cushions; engine torque strut, timing cover, valve cover(s); harmonic balancer, flywheel (flexplate) and flywheel ring gear; vacuum pump; dipstick, and tube, all pulleys: all internally lubricated parts of the turbo charger/supercharger, including waste-gate, vanes, shafts, and bearings. The turbo charger housing is covered only if damaged by the failure of an internally lubricated part. ROTARY ENGINES: Rotor chamber; main shaft bearing; rotor; and all internally lubricated parts.
2. TRANSMISSION ASSEMBLY (AUTOMATIC OR MANUAL)-Transmission case; transfer case; torque converter case; all internally lubricated parts contain within the cases; filler tube and dipstick; vacuum modulator; internal linkage and transmission mounts.
3. DRIVE AXLE ASSEMBLY (FRONT AND REAR)- differential housing; trans-axle housing; final drive housing; all internally lubricated parts of the foregoing; axle shafts: constant velocity joints; universal joints; drive shafts; locking hubs; hub bearings; locking rings; supports, retainers and bearings.
This policy provides no coverage or benefits for
1. Any parts not listed under covered Components (including any damage to a covered part caused by a non covered part) Examples of parts are not covered are: Battery; Brake drums; Disk brake rotors; brake lining and disk brake caliper pads; shock absorbers; Bolts; nuts; fasteners; standard transmission clutch assembly; and manual and hydraulic linkages.
2. Any mechanical breakdown caused by collision, fire, theft, vandalism, riot, explosion, lighting, earthquake, freezing, rust or collision, windstorm, hail, water, or flood.
3. Any mechanical breakdown caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, lack of normal maintenance (adjustments, alignments, tune ups, etc). (failure to protect your vehicle from further damage when a mechanical breakdown has occurred, failure to maintain proper levels of lubricant and/or coolants, or if your vehicle has been used for racing or any other forms of competitive driving, plowing snow, or towing a trailer weighing in excess of 1000 Kilograms or any vehicle or object unless your vehicle is equipped with a factory installed or authorized tow package.
4. The repair of valves and/or rings. If the purpose of such is simply to raise the engines compression when a mechanical breakdown caused by the failure of a covered part has not occurred. This is considered normal wear and tear and not a mechanical breakdown. No benefit is provided for a condition that already existed when you purchased this policy or for mechanical breakdown that occurred before you purchased or leased your vehicle, or before you purchased this policy.
5. Repair or replacement of any covered part if a mechanical breakdown has not occurred, or if the wear on that part has not exceeded the field tolerances aloud by the manufacture.
6. Any alterations that have been made to your vehicle, or you are using or have used your vehicle in a manor which is not recommended by the manufacture, including the failure of any custom or add-on part.
7. Your vehicle if the odometer has stopped and repairs have not been made or if the odometer has been altered in any way.
8. The responsibility of the repair is covered by any warranty of the manufacture such as extended drive train coverage, or a repairs guarantee. Further, coverage under this policy is similarly limited in the event of mechanical breakdown if the manufacture has announced its responsibility through any means including public recalls and factory service bulletins.
9. Any mechanical breakdown caused by contamination of fluids, fuels, coolants or lubricants, or rust or corrosion.
10. Your vehicle if it is used for livery, delivery, taxi, construction, rental hauling, for hire or as a police car or other emergency vehicle.
11. Liability for damage to property, or if for injury to or death arising out of the operation, maintenance or use or your vehicle described in this policy weather or not related to the parts coverage.
12. Any loss caused by a lack of proper and necessary amounts of coolants or lubricants.
OTHER PROVISION-LIMIT OF LIABILITY
For each claim the Gary Moe Auto Group liability shall in no event exceed the actual cash value of your vehicle before the mechanical breakdown. The aggregate of all coverages and benefits paid or payable under this policy shall not exceed the price you paid for your vehicle.
Our liability for incidental and consequential damages including, but not limited to personal injury, physical damage, property damage, loss, abuse, of your vehicle, loss of time, inconvenience and commercial loss resulting from the operation maintenance of use of your vehicle is expressly excluded. However, this exclusion may not apply in some provinces’ which disallow the exclusion of consequential or incidental damages.
SEE DEALER FOR MORE DETAILS